Happiness of Pursuit Podcast, Episode #3
CEO of Stash, Janine Darling, on how to protect your personal info and grow your business
Thanks for tuning in for Episode #3 of Happiness of Pursuit Podcast. This episode covers a wide range of topics including:
- How to build a culture like a billion dollar business
- What leadership characteristics help escalate growth
- How hackers break in to steal your data, and what you can do to protect yourself.
Today’s guest has an incredible array of accomplishments. Known as corporate ‘intrapreneur’ she helped Victoria’s Secret grow from $1.5B to $4B+, worked on the massive expansion of Barnes & Noble growing from 100s to 1,000+ stores), the Everlast worldwide re-launch, and other well-known brands that include Chanel, Coca-Cola, J. Crew, & Starbucks.
Janine is a British Airways Business Leader Award Winner, a past industry expert on Customer Experience was a Board Director and Marketing Chairperson for the YWCA, is recognized in the Cambridge Directory of Who’s Who of Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs. Served on the 2015 Entrepreneur Panel for the George W. Bush Women’s Initiative Fellows, and most recently has been nominated for The Brava Award.
- STASH Direct for consumers: www.stashdaddy.com FREE 30-day test drive!
- STASH Pro Custom White-Label for Business: contact Janine Darling directly at email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/stashamerica
Bonus Resources (these are the blogs Janine reads to stay ahead of the game):
Cache and Cookie Clearing tools:
Chrome & Firefox: Click & Clean
Safari: Safari Cookies (free) or Cookie (paid)
Explorer: AbsoluteShield Internet Eraser Pro
Opera: History Eraser