The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast – Episode #24
How to become a social networking master with John Corcoran founder of SmartBusinessRevolution.com and Smart Business Revolution Podcast.
Have you ever been at an event and you see that guy in the room who seems to know everyone? Well, fortunately, that person can be you and today’s guest John Corcoran is the expert on social networking to help make that happen. I have personally used his free material to grow my network, which helped me to find my dream job and find so many of The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast guests.
What really amazed me about John was his optimism and how he tells his story about how he started his journey. John didn’t come from a wealthy family, or start out with any unique connections. He worked extremely hard to land his dream job at 23 working at the White House under Bill Clinton as a staff writer. From there he went on to Law School and founded SmartBusinessRevolution.com.
Listen to this episode to become a social networking expert and visit the resources below for links to John’s tips!
What you will learn in this episode of The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast:
- How big the entrepreneurial opportunity is, and why to start now
- How social networking skyrocketed John’s career
- The roadmap you can use to connect with influential people right now
- The exact email scripts John used to grow his network
- What entrepreneur communities will help you get started?
- John’s #1 Tools for growing his email list (webinars)
How to connect with John Corcoran:
Additional resources John mentioned:
Fizzle – entrepreneur community (click here)
Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter Diamandis
Abundance: The Future is Better Than You Thing by Peter Diamandis