The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast – Episode #55 with Richard Phu, from The Ulitmate Man
How to break free from the 9-to-5 and find a fulfilling career
[ctt template=”10″ link=”M5DjR” via=”yes” ]80% of our worries will never come true – @UManCoaching on #HOP Podcast with @douglasjfoley [/ctt]
When I was researching Richard Phu before this interview, I was instantly drawn to his content. The content itself is incredible, but if you want to see how to create a professional brand for yourself, it is one of the best I have seen.
Richard is an International Best-Selling Author, International Speaker, Mindset Coach and Podcast Host. He helps transform Achievers who feel behind in life to become unstoppable to reach the next level.
In this episode of The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast, we discuss Richard’s journey of how he built The Ultimate Man over a 4 year period while working in an unfulfilling corporate job. This is something so many people can relate too – they played it safe, got a good job, make a decent salary, but are completely unfulfilled. Fortunately, Richard shares how he broke free and how finding a mentor helped him get to the next level.
What you will learn in this episode of The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast:
- The importance of finding a mentor
- How to F.O.R.G.E. your future (click here for the complete video)
- Why you need to worry less, and take more action
- How to PUSH (Persist Until Something Happens)
Where to connect with Richard Phu:
- Website: www.richardphu.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/UltimateManCoach
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/UltimateManCoach
- Twitter: @UManCoaching
- Snapchat: @richardphu
- Bonus: http://www.richardphu.com/the-3-reasons-why-manning-up-is-a-problem/